Monday, July 1, 2013

Project Jet Away Now on Bloglovin'- New Iphone App!


Hey you guys!

I know I haven't written a post in awhile but I'm trying to do better (I'm a new blogger) so please bare with me. 


The month of June has been a bit busy for me. I've been balancing my full-time job, new business projects and 2 trips outside of the U.S. (new posts and more pictures coming really soon). 

Took a trip to Quebec City, Canada early this June




I wanted to share a new platform that Project Jet Away is now apart of known as Bloglovin'. It's an easier way to follow multiple blogs and discover new ones. I follow about 5 different blogs that ranges from fashion, photography, Finance and even other travel bloggers. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to keep up with the multiple e-mails from my favorite bloggers, so this a GREAT alternative. What are you waiting for? Download the app by clicking here to follow your favorite blogs and don't forget to add Project Jet Away of course! =)





You can also click the "Bloglovin" link on the sidebar to follow....the app is FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment